What we gather
The type of information that we collect depends on the nature of your interactions with us. We can gather personal information such as:
- Contact information (your name, the address of billing, the address of shipping, phone number, electronic address) ;
- Information of the account, like user name, the password;
- The history of the command and the refunds;
- Information of the payment,such as the payment method, credit and debit card information, the amount paid,the signature;
- Demographic information such as age, language preferences, etc.
- Information about your interests and preferences, such as wish lists and marketing consent;
- Information about the devices you use to shop online
- Certain information and data that may be collected when you visit a website, such as pages viewed, your IP address, browser information, referring / exit pages, type of platform, date and time of the '' recording, connection speed, time played, time viewed and number of clicks, cookies and other online identifiers, or information collected when you interact with us on social media or via our electronic communications, such as newsletters
- If you apply for employment with us, certain personal information is contained in a resume, cover letter or similar employment documents or any applicable screening question.
How we collect your personal information
- We collect your personal information in various ways when you interact with Délicouki. here are some examples:
- Order, buy, exchange, return or cancel an order for any of our products or services
- Communicate with us, ask a question about any of our products or services, or ask us for information or assistance in any other way;
- Communicate with our customer service representatives
- Sign up to receive information on news, special offers, events or other communication;
- Register and participate in our customer forums or other programs
- Provide feedback or make other observations;
- Participate in a contest or other promotions
- Participate in or respond to a consumer survey or request regarding consumer opinion, concerns or preferences for our products and services
- Apply for a job
- Please interact with us on social media.
How we use your personal information
- Develop, improve, customize, market, sell or otherwise provide products,services or information
- To administer your account.
- To conduct business transactions, including processing and administer purchases, exchanges, or other transactions that you may perform;
- Communicate with you and respond to any inquiries or other communication you may have had with us, including complaints or customer service requests
- Provide you with information and emails about products, special offers, events or other news
- Conduct and administer surveys and contests, and other promotions in which you have participated·
- Analyze data and help us improve and personalize our products and services, websites and customer experience
- Resolve website issues;
- Protect the security and integrity of our websites and our business
- Detect and protect against error, theft, fraud and other illegal activity and administer our loss prevention program
- Treat and respond to job applications
- Comply with any legal or regulatory requirements
Newsletters and other electronic communications
Cookies and other similar technologies
How we disclose your personal information
Délicouki does not sell or rent the personal information of its customers to any third party. However, in the ordinary course of our business, we may share some of your personal information with our related parties and affiliates and with third parties acting on our behalf or as permitted or required by applicable law.
Related entities and affiliated companies
We may disclose or provide available personal information to third-party service providers for processing or other purposes that support or facilitate our business operations or provide services on our behalf, such as for shipping, handling processing payment cards, supporting content, operating and maintaining our websites, facilitating and collecting customer feedback, and conducting surveys, contests and other promotions.
Délicouki may disclose personal information that we have about you in connection with a purchase, sale, lease, merger or other types of acquisition or financing of all or part of our business or our assets.
Délicouki may disclose your personal information as required or permitted by law, including, without limitation, to comply with a summons,warrant or other request or order valid at law or the statutes applicable, or to report irregular or illegal activity.
Storage, retention and security of your personal information
Our related entities, affiliates and third-party service providers may be located outside of Canada, which may result in thes torage or processing of personal information collected by Delicouki outside of Canada and, therefore, your personal information may be accessible to lawenf orcement agencies, courts and regulators in accordance with the laws of those foreign countries.
Délicouki will retain personal information as necessary for the identified purposes or as required or permitted by law.
Accuracy of Personal Information and Your Privacy Preferences
If any of your personal information in our records is inaccurate or incomplete, we will change it at your request, subject to exceptions provided by law. Requests to correct your data should be directed to Délicouki using the contact details provided on the website. If you have created an account on our website, you can access your online account profile and edit it yourself. If you are not a registered user of the website, you can contact us to update your information using the contact details in the contact section.